Lucena City is not a tourist destination area but there are things you can do in and around Lucena Area that makes it worth your while coming here. Here are some of the reasons to visit the heartland of Quezon Province.
1. Commerce. Sales agents make this city their out of town base for the Southern Tagalog market.
2. PRC Board Exams. We have the regional examination center here in Lucena for LET, Criminology, Psychology, Medical Technology, Nursing and Physician Licensure. Civil Service exams are also held in the city.
3. May Festivities. Lucban’s Pahiyas Festival on May 15 and Lucena Pasayahan all two weeks of the latter May.
4. Niyogyugan Festival. Also a two week long festivities during the month of August.
5. Cycling Destination. There are some cycling routes here that may interest the enthusiasts. They can have a 90 kilometer ride of the mountainous Mauban Loop or a fast ride on the flats going to San Juan, Batangas for local coffee and lomi. And if you’re feeling adventurous you can go east to the top of the famous ZigZag Road in Atimonan Road to test your climbing powers.
6. Local Tourist Spots.
a. Lucena Perez Park Sunken Garden and Quezon Capitol Building.
b. Sariaya, Quezon Heritage Houses.
c. Beaches in Polo, Pagbilao, Quezon.
d. Kamay Ni Hesus Grotto in Lucban, Quezon.
e. Mainit Hot Spring Resort in Tayabas, Quezon.
f. Food Tripping In The City And Nearby Towns.
7. Mall Events can drive people from other places to visit Lucena.
8. Staycation in a hotel of your choice. Relax and unwind inside the hotel you have chosen.
lucenahotels.com - HOTELS IN LUCENA CITY